Sunday, May 26, 2019

It's too much for him

Fr.Brian Harrison says he does not understand what I write.
I keep saying that there are no physically visible people saved in invincible ignorance(LG 16).He does not understand me.
I say we cannot literally see cases of the baptism of desire. He does not understand me. 
I keep saying no one saw a St. Emerentiana in Heaven, saved with the baptism of blood and without the baptism of water.He does not understand this.
I keep saying outside the Catholic Church there is no salvation in 2016-2019 for us humans.It is way above his head.
I keep saying there are no practical exceptions to Feeneyite extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) in the USA and Canada.It's too much for him. 
I say that Vatican Council II does not contradict EENS and the past ecclesiology,since there are no practical exceptions. So Fr.Harrison's interpretation of the Creeds and Catechisms though approved by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops(USCCB) or the Canadian Conference of Bishops, is heretical.But, he cannot figure out what I am saying. I have to keep saying...things, which he does not understand.-Lionel Andrades


MAY 26, 2019


Mortal sins of faith

https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2019/05/mortal-sins-of-faith.html  

MAY 26, 2019


The unknown theologian who put together the Open Letter to the Bishops supports a mortal sin of faith on Vatican Council II and does not deny it

https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-unknown-theologian-who-put-together.html 


 MAY 25, 2019



A possibility in Vatican Council II cannot be put forward as an exception to EENS. This was the error Pope Francis made on the plane when returning from Abu Dhabi

https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2019/05/a-possibility-in-vatican-council-ii.html  

MAY 24, 2019


Bishop Schneider did not announce that the interpretation of Vatican Council II by Pope Francis on the flight from Abu Dhabi was heretical

No comments: