Monday, October 14, 2019

It is said being saved with the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance (I.I) are part of extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) and so BOD,BOB and I.I are exceptions to EENS. This is still theory.I am saying there are no literal cases of the BOD, BOB and I.I.So they are not exceptions to EENS.There are no practical cases of BOD, BOB and I.I. So there never ever were practical exceptions to EENS.

It is said being saved with the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance (I.I) are part of extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) and so BOD,BOB and I.I  are  exceptions  to EENS. This is still theory.I am saying there are no literal cases of the BOD, BOB and I.I.So they are not exceptions  to EENS.There are no practical cases of BOD, BOB and I.I. So there never ever were practical exceptions to EENS.
Vatican Council II cannot have mentioned any practical exceptions to EENS. There are no  literal cases of LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc . All are hypothetical only. They are just theory.
The priority for saving souls from Hell is Catholic faith and the baptism of water in the Catholic Church.
In Heaven there are only Catholics. So it is important that there is a non separation of Church and State and the Social Reign of Christ the King be the center of all political legislation.
Satanic secularism like those in Italy must be opposed by a Catholic, to go to Heaven.A Catholic cannot vote for a political party or politician who supports gay marriage or abortion.Even the lesser of the two evils, is till an evil. So it is important not to follow policies  of the United Nations and the European Union when they are anti Catholic , even when the pope is forced by them, to say otherwise. 
 It is important to understand that there are no literal cases of the BOD, BOB and I.I.So they are not exceptions  to EENS.There are no practical cases of BOD, BOB and I.I. So there never ever were practical exceptions to EENS.
-Lionel Andrades

No comments: