Monday, January 13, 2020

For Bishop Peter Libasci, the bishop of Manchester, USA and Mary Ellen Mahon,Director of Education and a member of the Curia in Manchester, there are no physically visible cases of BOD, BOB and I.I : Wikipedia expects Fr. Leonard Feeney to say there were literal cases of BOD, BOB and I.I

For Bishop Peter Libasci, the bishop of Manchester, USA and Mary Ellen Mahon,Director of Education and a member of the Curia in Manchester, there are no physically visible cases of the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I) in New England this year.Yet Wikipedia entries/links  expect Fr.Leonard Feeney, Feeneyism, Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and Feeneyism to affimr that there are physically visible cases of BOD, BOB and I.I which are exceptions to the centuries-old interpretation of EENS. 
So for Wikipedia there is EENS with exceptions of the BOD, BOB and I.I for the St. Benedict Center there is EENS with no exceptions of BOD, BOB and I.I.
So Fr. Leonard Feeney is criticized for not saying that there were literal cases of, for example, the baptism of desire, which were known to him in Boston.-Lionel Andrades  




JANUARY 7, 2020

The Wikipedia entries on the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Feeneyism, extra ecclesiam nulla salus and Fr. Leonard Feeney is leftist propaganda.It pre-supposes that the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and invincible ignorance refer to visible and known exceptions to extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS).It also pre-supposes that Lumen Gentium 8 ( elements of sanctification and truth/ known salvation outside the Church where the true Church subsists), Lumen Gentium 16 etc, are known non Cathlics saved outside the Church.Upon this error they have created a rupture with the traditional teaching on exclusive salvation




JANUARY 6, 2020

The Wikipedia reports on Fr. Leonard Feeney and extra ecclesiam nulla salus and the EWTN report 'Tragic Errors of Fr. Leonard Feeney' are false. They pre-suppose that Lumen Gentium 16 etc are exceptions to the 16th century, strict interpretation of extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS).



No comments: