Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Since the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and invincible ignorance refer to invisible cases in 1965-2020 for me, 'I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church'( Apostles Creed ) - and the Holy Spirit teaches the Catholic Church that outside the Church there is no salvation. But for Pope Francis, Pope Benedict and the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith(CDF), Vatican, the Holy Spirit teaches the Catholic Church that outside the Church there is salvation and BOD, BOB and I.I( physically visible) as exceptions to EENS, the Athanasius Creed etc. So our understanding of the Apostles Creed is different.

 Since the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and invincible ignorance refer to invisible cases in 1965-2020  for me, 'I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church'( Apostles Creed ) - and the Holy Spirit teaches the Catholic Church that outside the Church there is no salvation.

But for Pope Francis, Pope Benedict and the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith(CDF), Vatican, the Holy Spirit teaches the Catholic Church that outside the Church there is salvation and BOD, BOB and I.I( physically visible) as exceptions to EENS, the Athanasius Creed etc

So our understanding of the Apostles Creed is different.For them there are exceptions to EENS and for me there are no exceptions.Yet all of us recite the same Apostles Creed.

For me BOD, BOB and I.I refer to hypothetical and speculative cases  in 2020 and so they are not practical exceptions to EENS.

But for Pope Francis and Pope Benedict and the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, BOD, BOB and I.I are exceptions to EENS so they really are refering to visible people saved outside the Church.Only if they were physically visible could they be be  practical exceptions to EENS.

In a box of oranges an apple would be an exception since it is different but also because it exists in that box. If it was not in that box it would not be an exception.

In a hospital with many sick patients if one of them is healed then he is an exception since he is there in that ward.

So with BOD, BOB and I.I being visible exceptions to EENS there are exceptions to the Athanasius Creed for the popes and the CDF.

EENS is rejected when  Catholics say that that not all need to be Catholic for salvation, not all need to convert into the Church to go  to Heaven since there are exceptions.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: