Sunday, February 21, 2021

I only know of a Vatican Council II which can be interpreted rationally and in harmony with Tradition, 'the law of God'.Why would I choose an irrational interpretation of the Council, Creed and Catechisms ? For me the baptism of desire and invincible ignorance always refer to hypothetical, theoretical and speculative cases.They exist only in our mind. So they are not practical exceptions to Tradition ( EENS, Creeds, Catechisms etc)

 I only know of a Vatican Council II which can be interpreted rationally and in harmony with Tradition, 'the law of God'.Why would I choose an irrational interpretation of the Council, Creed and Catechisms ? For me the baptism of desire and invincible ignorance always refer to hypothetical, theoretical and speculative cases.They exist only in our mind. So they are not practical exceptions to Tradition ( EENS, Creeds, Catechisms etc). - Lionel Andrades

No comments: