Wednesday, April 7, 2021

For me Lumen Gentium 8 etc, do not contradict Tradition since they are always invisible and hypothetical. So my premise is different and so will be my conclusion

 When the Creeds, Councils and Catechisms are interpreted with a false premise, then the conclusion is that Lumen Gentium 8, Lumen Gentium 14, Lumen Gentium 16, Unitatis Redintigratio 3, Nostra Aetate 2, Gaudium et Specs 22 etc in Vatican Council II contradict the teaching on exclusive salvation in the Catholic Church. Since it is implied that there are physically visible cases of salvation outside the Catholic Church(1965-2021),every one does not need to be Catholic to go to Heaven.

So for the Catholic bishops today LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc, are exceptions to Tradition( EENS etc). This is their conclusion.

Invisible cases are visible.This is their false premise.

For me LG 8 etc, do not contradict Tradition since they are always invisible and hypothetical. So my premise is different  and so will be my conclusion.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: