Friday, May 28, 2021

I can cite Vatican Council II to support my traditional view.They can only cite the Council with an irrationality

 I have to repeat that what I write here is the teaching of the Catholic Church according to Vatican Council II and not a personal view.It is a personal interpretation of Magisterial documents in harmony with Tradition. It is not the interpretation of the leftist, secular media. It is also not the interpretation of Pope Benedict and Pope Francis and the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.My interpretation is based upon the text of Vatican Council II and the Catechism of the Catholic Church interpreted rationally.Their interpretation is based upon a false premise and inference and so their conclusion is non traditional.

So I can cite Vatican Council II to supporte my traditional view.They can only cite the Council with an irrationality.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: