Saturday, June 5, 2021

How can priests offer Holy Mass and not interpret Vatican Council II in harmony with the Athanasius Creed and EENS ?



How can priests offer Holy Mass in the parish Santa Maria di Nazareth, Rome, who do not accept and interpret Vatican Council II rationally and in harmony with the Athanasius Creed ? They also re-interpret the Nicene and Apostles Creed with the irrational interpretation of the baptism of desire(BOD) and invincible ignorance(I.I).They have the Catechisms contradict each other, since unknown cases of BOD and I.I are projected as known examples of salvation outside the Church in the present times (1965-2021).So they emerge as practical exceptions to the traditional ecclesiocentrism of the Catholic Church.The priests are supported in this error by the bishop and Curia of the diocese of Porta Santa Rufina, Rome.-Lionel Andrades

JUNE 5, 2021


Religious communities in the parish would be saying the same thing as me except for their false premise which creates a non traditional conclusion for them
https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2021/06/religious-communities-in-parish-would.html



JUNE 5, 2021

Catholic priests agree with me on five points but will not proclaim them in public

https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2021/06/catholic-priests-agree-with-me-on-five.html

JUNE 4, 2021

They agree with me : A Catholic should be elected Mayor of Rome : Vatican Council II must be the test of being a Catholic

https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2021/06/they-agree-with-me-catholic-should-be.html



No comments: