Wednesday, June 2, 2021

I affirm the Athanasius Creed

 I affirm the Athanasius Creed,interpret the Nicene and Apostles Creed rationally,interpret Vatican Council II in harmony with 16th century extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) and do not use the false premise to interpret the Catechisms of Trent, Baltimore, Pius X, John Paul II etc.The Catechism of the Catholic Church is not a break with Tradition for me.I do not employ the false premise, inference and conclusion of cardinals Ratzinger and Schonborn.I interpret Vatican Council II rationally with the hermeneutic of continity with Feeneyite EENS, the Deposit of Faith and the popes and saints of the past.My interpretation of Church document is Magisterial,since it is rational, traditional and in harmony with the past Magisterium of the Catholic Church.The present two popes interpretation of Magisterial documents with the false premise is not Magisterial. It is political. -Lionel Andrades

No comments: