Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Often it is the pope who transfers conservative religious. This time it was a lay organisation which transferred liberal religious, in Rome.

 In the parish of Santa Maria di Nazareth, Casalotti, Boccea, Pope Francis closed down the seminary of the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate in Rome.The seminary building and adjoining property is now held by the Comitato dell Immaculata, formed by Fr. Stefano Manelli f.i.

They objected to the presence of the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculata.They had been there since Pope Francis shuttered the original seminary of Fr. Manelli.

So the Franciscans Friars of the Immaculate  no more live at Casalotti.They do not any more  offer Holy Mass there.

Often it is the pope who transfers conservative religious. This time it was a lay organisation which had the liberal religious, in Rome,tranferred.

I attend Holy Mass in Italian and affirm Catholic Tradition as a lay Catholic.There is no more a Latin Mass in the parish or even the adjoining area.

I affirm the Athanasius Creed (Whoever desires to be saved should above all hold to the catholic faith.Anyone who does not keep it whole and unbroken will doubtless perish eternally...).

I affirm the Nicene and Apostles Creed, interpreted without a fake premise. So my interpretation of these two Creeds would be different from that of the present Parish Priest Fr. Francesco Barbosa, of the Brazilian Societa Joselitos Christo.

The Rector of the seminary at Casalotti, was Fr. Rosario Sammarco f.i.He now offers Mass at St.Mary Majors and remains the rector of the seminary in  Tiburtina,Rome.

Fr.Rosario Samarco would reject the Athanasius Creed.He would interpret Vatican Council II with a false premise.It would be the same for the seminarians.It is the same for the Joselitos Chrito priests and the Italian diocesan priests.They are following the instructions of Vatican and the Rome Vicariate. 

I accept Vatican Council II and interpret it without the false premise. So my interpretation of the Council would not be a rupture with Tradition( Athanasius Creed etc).The priests and religious communities in the parish and diocese, interpret the Council with the false premise. So our Profession of Faith will be different. Since our premises are different the Religious will emerge non traditional and I traditional.

I accept the baptism of desire(BOD) and invincible ignorance(I.I).I do not reject them or deny them.For me they refer to hypothetical and theoretical cases only.They can only be hypothetical and theoretical in our human reality.Since if any one was saved with BOD and I.I it would only be known to God.So for me, BOD and I.I are not examples of known people in the present times ( 1965-2021), saved outside the Catholic Church.I cannot meet or see someone saved with BOD or I.I.So when Vatican Council II refers to BOD(LG 14) and I.I(LG 16), it is always a reference to a hypothetical and theoretical case which exists only in our mind.It cannot be a practical exception to EENS, as EENS was known to the Church Fathers and the missionaries in the 16th century.

For me the Holy Office 1949 made an objective mistake in the Letter to the Archbishop of Boston relative to Fr. Leonard Feeney.How can BOD and I.I be practical exceptions to Feeneyite EENS ?

So our interpretation of BOD and I.I would also be different. I would affirm an EENS with no exceptions and they would affirm an EENS with exceptions.

It is not known how the seminary building will be used. The original community of the Fransciscans Friars of the Immaculate are not seen here.-Lionel Andrades


MAY 13, 2021

Pope Francis had to close down the Franciscans of the Immaculate seminary and force the seminarians to study at the pontifical universities in Rome.There they had to interpret Vatican Council II, the Creeds and Catechisms with the false premise, inference and non traditional conclusion.They had to accept this leftist, political interpretation of the Council .Now they teach it to others

https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2021/05/pope-francis-had-to-close-down.html





No comments: