Monday, November 29, 2021

Was Vatican Council II only a pastoral Council? Then why does Cardinal Raymond Burke reject it and Pope Benedict support it and why does the liberal mainstream media calls the Council ‘ a revolution ‘ in the Church and refers to ‘the reforms’ of Vatican Council II ? So this Council must be more then pastoral to produce such reactions.




Was Vatican Council II only a pastoral Council? Then why does Cardinal Raymond Burke reject it  and Pope Benedict  support it  and why does the liberal mainstream media calls the Council  ‘ a revolution ‘ in the Church and refers to ‘the reforms’ of Vatican Council II ?

So this Council must be more then pastoral to produce such reactions.

For me the Council has continuity with the past ecclesiocentrism of the Church. The Council is saying outside the Church there is no salvation and the Council is interpreted by me with the old theology.

I do not have a choice; I can only interpret the Council with the old theology, since I only use the Rational Premise.

The Council is traditional and Feeneyite for me.

Is the Council also pastoral? Yes with the old ecclesiology and so it supports traditional mission.We have Traditional Mission  based upon the old ecclesiocentrism of the Catholic Church. So I can also proclaim the Social Reign of Christ the King in all politics based upon the ecclesiocentrism of Vatican Council II.

So inter-religious dialogue and ecumenical meetings would be missionary for me.This would be my pastoral approach within the Catholic community too. -Lionel Andrades

No comments: