Sunday, November 21, 2021

What's so special about the L.A interpretation of Vatican Council II ? It does not use the common fake premise.It's a simple, rational and different way to read Vatican Council II. It does not use the common false premise to interpret the baptism of desire(BOD), invincible ignorance(I.I) and the baptism of blood(BOB).So there are no practical exceptions for EENS

 


JULY 13, 2021

The LA interpretation of Vatican Council II is not new in the Church since the original traditional premise of the Catholic Church is being used.

 

_____________________


Vatican Council II is dogmatic

 

 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT THE LIONEL ANDRADES INTERPRETATION OF VATICAN COUNCIL II

  

1.What's so special about the Lionel Andrades interpretation of Vatican Council II ?

It does not use the common fake premise.It's a simple, rational and different way to read Vatican Council II.

 

2.What's so special about the Lionel Andrades interpretation of extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS)?

It does not use the common false premise to interpret the baptism of desire(BOD), invincible ignorance(I.I) and the baptism of blood(BOB).So there are no practical exceptions for EENS.EENS is traditonal and BOD, BOB and I.I are interpreted rationally.It's not EENS or BOB,BOB and I.I. Since the latter are not exceptions for the former.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: