Saturday, December 4, 2021

The Lefebvrists need to avoid the False Premise of the liberals : they interpret BOD, BOB and I.I with the false interpretation.

 

The Lefebvrists need to avoid the False Premise of the liberals. They need to interpret Vatican Council II with the Rational Premise. They also need to affirm extra ecclesiam nulla salus with no exceptions.This is possible when they interpret the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I), with a Rational Premise. Presently they interpret BOD, BOB and I.I  with the false interpretation.

So in the Catechism of Pope Pius X, which the SSPX recommends, would contradict itself for them, with 29Q ( invincible ignorance) contradicting 24 Q and 27 Q ( outside the Church there is no salvation).-Lionel Andrades

No comments: