Sunday, April 24, 2022

The ‘papal posse’ at EWTN World News are dishonestly interpreting Vatican Council II with a False and not Rational Premise and inference, and are informing the National Catholic Reporter, EWTN and Pope Francis, that they accept Vatican Council II. They agree with what I write. There is no denial from them.

 


The ‘papal posse’ at EWTN World News are dishonestly interpreting Vatican Council II with a False and not Rational Premise.Then they inform the National Catholic Reporter, EWTN and Pope Francis, that they accept Vatican Council II. They agree with what I write. There is no denial from them.

At EWTN every one has to interpret the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood (BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I) with the False Premise to reject Feeneyite extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS).It is not enough to accept BOD, BOB and I.I, theologically.

In general Catholics must clarify if BOD, BOB and I.I are visible or invisible.Otherwise there is confusion. I accept BOD, BOB and I.I theologically, in theory, but practically there are no visible cases for me in 2022.

The papal posse has to say that practically there are no cases of the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and invincible ignorance.

They have to say that practically there are no cases of LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc in 2022.For me theseare hypothetical cases only. LG 8, LG 16 etc cannot be practical exceptions for Feeneyite EENS.

But for the liberals, conservative and sedevacantists with the False Premise there are practical exceptions mentioned in Vatican Council II, for EENS, the Syllabus of Errors etc.

For example, the sedevacantists Peter and Michael Dimond in theory say that there are no exceptions for extra ecclesiam nulla salus.However,practically for them BOD, BOB and I.I are visible cases.They are visible and so they reject them.

LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc are visible cases for them. So Vatican Council II is a break with EENS. They reject the Council.Since they think it contradicts EENS.

I do not reject the Council since LG 8 etc are invisible cases.So they do not contradict Feeneyite EENS.I can affirm Feeneyite EENS and also hypothetical cases of BOD, BOB and I.I. -Lionel Andrades

No comments: