Tuesday, May 9, 2023

The US bishops are in schism. The USCCB is interpreting the Bible irrationally. They are interpreting Vatican Council II irrationally.

 


FOR THEM THERE IS A BREAK WITH TRADITION

The US bishops are in schism.

The USCCB is interpreting the Bible irrationally.

They are interpreting Vatican Council II irrationally.

They are interpreting irrationally, the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I).

So they have changed the meaning of the Nicene Creed.

They have outright rejected the Athanasius Creed.

There are new confused versions of the Catechisms which interpret BOD, BOB and I.I irrationally, contradicting the dogma EENS, mentioned in those catechisms.


FOR ME THERE IS A CONTINUITY WITH TRADITION.

For me Vatican Council II does not contradict the Fourth Lateran Council (1215) on extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS).

There is no change in the understanding of the Nicene, Apostles and Athanasius Creed for me.

The Catechisms are coherent. They do not contradict each other and there is no confusion within them, since I choose the rational premise (invisible cases are invisible).- Lionel Andrades



MAY 8, 2023



THE BIBLE SAYS OUTSIDE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH THERE IS NO SALVATION

https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2023/05/the-bible-says-that-outside-catholic.html


No comments: