Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I did not pick up the sop


In 2010 on the forum True Catholic I posted the report, ‘Sydney Archdiocese priest rejects ex cathedra dogma offers Holy Mass: Pro abortion, Euthanasia lay persons can claim exemption too’. It was in reference to Fr. John George who maintains the blog. I was banned.

The report was based on his postings on the discussion board True Catholic on this subject.

However recently my reports were being accepted. Either there was a new administrator or there was openness to the traditional teaching of the Church.

Fr. John’ views on this subject are the same as the Office of Catechesis of the Archdiocese of Sydney and also others, in the Archdiocese, on the subject of extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
I reposted the report ‘Sydney Archdiocese priest rejects ex cathedra dogma offers Holy Mass: Pro abortion, Euthanasia lay persons can claim exemption’. The Administrator removed the report and posted an announcement ‘There will be no posts from Lionel Andrades’. This is the end of the discussion on the discussion board, I thought.

The next day I received a message from True Catholic saying someone has responded to one of my posts. Also I was informed that Fr. John was a priest 'in good standing in the diocese'. The announcement of no more posts from me, was removed.

I was given another chance to post as long as I did not want to discuss the prohibited report. I was not willing to accept the chance of continuing to the post on the board if I promised not to raise the uncomfortable issue with them.

I posted the report SYDNEY PRIEST FINDS MILLIONS ORIENTED TO HELL DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE it had the same message as the prohibited post.

I did not want to be banned  but I expected it. This has been the reaction over the last 10 years to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus, when it is proclaimed in writing or speech.

Over the last 10 years I have been often told to be quiet, be prudent and then expect good things and avoid punishments.

“Where will this take you?” a bishop asked my sister to ask me.


“To my cross, of course!” Where else?


On True Catholic aside from the rejection of the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus they use a liberal interpretation of the Catechism on mortal sin (three conditions) while they reject Pope John Paul II’ Veritatis Splendor which says the exterior action indicates the interior intention and a mortal sin will always be a mortal sin.


My Spiritual Director at the Beda Pontifical College, Rome Fr. Jim would say that only hatred of God is a mortal sin and probably somebody else even more liberal, would say even that is not a mortal sin.


The Catechism mentions three conditions for mortal sin and it is assumed that only God can judge these three conditions. It does not say that we can judge those three conditions and so change the traditional teaching on mortal sin.


So the Church has not changed its teachings on mortal sin at least not for me. A priest bishop or pope can be in public mortal sin just like me and any other lay Catholic. Objective reality does not change. The path to Hell and Heaven is still the same.-Lionel Andrades

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2012
SYDNEY PRIEST FINDS MILLIONS ORIENTED TO HELL DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE

Thursday, November 4, 2010
SYDNEY ARCHDIOCESE PRIEST STILL DENIES EX CATHEDRA DOGMA ON BLOG, OFFERS HOLY MASS: PRO ABORTION, EUTHANASIA LAY PERSONS CAN CLAIM EXEMPTION FROM SIN TOO

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2010
SYDNEY PRIEST SPOTS BAPTISM OF DESIRE CASES DOWNTOWN?

No comments: