Sunday, October 8, 2017

Boniface at Unam Sanctam Catholicam -tough order!

Unam Sanctam Catholicam
Boniface at the Unam Santam Catholicam blog has a post titled Massimo Faggioli.
So I sent him this post as a comment.

  • Cardinal Raymond Burke interprets Vatican Council II with the same reasoning as Massimo Faggioli and Fr.James Martin s.j

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2017/10/cardinal-raymond-burke-interprets.html

He probably does not understand it.
Since for him there is only visible for us baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I). This is common among traditionalists.
This is why they criticize Vatican Council II. It is a rupture with the Syllabus of Errors.
In the past too Boniface could not understand what I am saying.
This is why Faggioli can say that there is a rupture with the old Catholic theology. Vatican Council II has changed it all.
Boniface cannot respond. Since he uses the same reasoning as Faggioli.They are both saying Vatican Council II is a rupture with the past ecclesiology of the Church.They are not aware of their false premise.
In the blog post I sent him I was trying to show him that we can interpret Vatican Council II with BOD, BOB and I.I referring to invisible and unknown people. So our premise changes.
The interpretation of Vatican Council II also changes. It is no more a rupture with the Syllabus of Errors as Faggioli believes.
However to respond to Faggioli, Boniface has to re-think BOD, BOB and I.I and then also LG 16 etc in Vatican Council II.
It means he has to change his concept of Vatican Council II and also EENS.
Tough order!
-Lionel Andrades


No comments: