Wednesday, December 20, 2017

I do not reject the baptism of desire like the traditionalists (Peter and Michael Dimond at MHFM) and neither do I accept the baptism of desire like the liberals(Cardinal Ladaria and Pope Benedict).Both groups use an irrational premise

Image result for Photo of Peter and Michael Dimond
I do not reject the baptism of desire like the traditionalists (Peter and Michael Dimond at MHFM) and neither do I accept the baptism of desire like the liberals(Cardinal Ladaria and Pope Benedict).Both groups assume there are known cases of the baptism of desire in our reality .Peter and Michael Dimond reject it theologically since it would be an exception to extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS) and  cardinals Kasper  and ecclesiastical Masonry would accept it theologically since they want to reject EENS and they want Vatican Council II to be a rupture with EENS.
Since for me there are no baptism of desire cases in our reality, past or present, the baptism of desire can only be considered a possibility, a theoretical possibility known only to God in actual cases.
So I do not have to reject the baptism of desire like  the sedevacantists Peter and Michael Dimond and neither do I have to affirm it as an exceptions to EENS like the liberal cardinals. Similarly I do not have to reject Feeneyite EENS, as do Bishop Donald Sanborn and Fr.Anthony Cekada, since the baptism of desire is an invisible case for me and so is not an exception to EENS.
Image result for Photo of Nicene Creed
So for me there are not three baptisms as it for some SSPX priests, but only one baptism. I only know of the baptism of water.It is physically visible and repeatable. The baptism of desire cannot be given to anyone or seen physically.So the Nicene Creed for me refers to only one known baptism, the baptism of water.For other Catholics in general it would refer to three known baptisms.
Image result for Photos Bishop MArk Pivarunas CMRII do not have to go into  sedevacantism like Bishop Mark Pivaruns and the CMRI community since Vatican Council II for me is not a rupture with the past exclusivist ecclesiology of the Catholic Church.
All this is possible for me since I avoid the false premise i.e invisible cases of the baptism of desire are visibe, unknown cases of being saved in invincible ignrance are known, hypothetical cases of being saved with seeds of the Word(AG 11), imperfect communion with the Church(UR 3) and elements of sanctification and truth outside the Church(LG 8) are non hypothetical and concrete.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: