Monday, January 29, 2018

So 'the Church' was wrong in the Letter of the Holy Office 1949. Similarly at Vatican Council 'the Church' assumed there were known cases of BOD, BOB and I.I and 'the Church 'was wrong.

Our Church, the Roman Catholic Church professes that St. Emerentiana IS in Heaven. She is to have died as a Saint while a Catechumen and related to St. Agnes in the 3rd. Century. She was stoned to death. I believe this for it. I certainly do accept this as a matter of fact and Church teaching. ALL people that are in Heaven Are Catholic. If the Catholic Church profesess that a Bob is in Heaven then they are in Heaven.
 Of course there is Bob, Bod and II But they are not for man to pursue.  All people that
are in Heaven are in Heaven ARE Catholic. If the Catholic Church professes that a Bob is in Heaven they most certainly are in Heaven.

Lionel: The Catholic Church can profess that St.Emerentiana is a saint and we accept it.
The Catholic Church cannot profess that St.Emerentiana is in Heaven with the baptism of blood and without the baptism of water.
No one at the time of St.Emerentiana could have seen her in Heaven without the baptism of water.At least the Church does not recognise any one who has this supernatural gift.
Secondly if 'the Church' at the time of St. Emerentiana said that she is in Heaven without the baptism of water then ' the Church' was wrong.It would be just like ' the Church' in 1949, when it was  suggested that there were known cases of the baptism of desire(BOD) and baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I).There were no known cases.So there were no known exceptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus as it was known to Fr. Leonard Feeney of Boston. So  'the Church' was wrong in the Letter of the Holy Office 1949.
Similarly at Vatican Council 'the Church' assumed there were known cases of BOD, BOB and I.I and 'the Church' was wrong.
There were no visible and known cases of BOD,BOB and I.I.
Similarly if 'the Church' at the time of St.Emerentiana or later, assumed there were physically visible cases of BOD, BOB and I.I then 'the Church' made an objective mistake.Since for us humans there are no such cases.
Invisible people cannot be exceptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS).BOD, BOB and I.I are not relevant to EENS -unless of course someone saw an exception in real life.-Lionel Andrades



JANUARY 29, 2018


St.Emerentiana a possibility - how is she relevant to extra ecclesiam nulla salus?

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2018/01/stemerentiana-possibility-how-is-she.html


No comments: