Sunday, May 20, 2018

I endorse the Neocatechumenal Way and the Traditionalists even though both interpet Vatican Council II as a rupture with the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS) when it is not.They are in ignorance like Catolics at large

Comment on the blog The Eponymous Flower Seminarians of Paris Get to Know Immemorial Mass of All Ages

I endorse the Neocatechumenal Way ( they are not Montanists) in as much as I endorse the Traditionalists.Both interpet Vatican Council II as a rupture with the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus (EENS) when it is not.Both interpet baptism of desire (BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I ) as a rupture with EENS when it is not.Both change the meaning of the Nicene Creed to mean, 'I believe in three or more baptisms for the forgiveness of sins, they include desire, blood, invincible ignorance, seeds of the Word etc.'(and they exclude the baptism of water )
They both, Neo Catechumenal Way and the SSPX, interpet BOD,BOB and I.I as referring to known people saved outside the Church and not to invisible people in 2018,so Mystici Corporis and the Catechisms of Pius X and Trent (which mention BOD, BOB and I.I )are wrongly inferred to be a rupture with Feeneyite EENS and the past exclusivist ecclesiology of the Church.They re-interpret all the Catechisms with this irrationality.

With all this heresy and schism with the past popes I endorse both groups since they are in ignorance, as are Catholics in general and the present magisterium does not enlighten them.
This is the general lex orandi, lex credendi for Catholics in all rites.
You do agree with me?
1.BOD, BOB and I.I refer to visible people for most traditionalists too?
2.Similarly LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 refer to known people saved outside the Catholic Church for the St. Benedict Centers, USA, the SSPX, FSSP and others who offer the Traditional Latin Mass?
-Lionel Andrades

https://eponymousflower.blogspot.it/2018/05/seminarians-of-paris-get-to-know.html?showComment=1526804501613#c7004867717863073735






MAY 17, 2018

They only follow the rubrics of the TLM while their theology and ecclesiology is Novus Ordo.So they are recognised by the present Leftist Magisterium
http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2018/05/they-only-follow-rubrics-of-tlm-while.html

No comments: