Sunday, December 23, 2018

Church Militant TV on Bishop Barron

CMTV SUPPORTS OFFICAL HERESY
For Michael Voris and the Church Militant TV staff invisible cases of the baptism of desire(BOD),baptism of blood(BOB) and being saved in invincible ignorance(I.I) are visible exceptions to the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS).CMTV supports the irrational and heretical Letter of the Holy Office 1949(LOHO). Also for them unknown cases of LG 8, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc are personally known non  Catholics saved outside the Church.So Vatican Council II is a rupture with EENS.It is the same for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) and also for Bishop Robert Barron.This was also the reasoning of Cardinal Luiz Ladaria sj, at the Placuet Deo Press Conference ( March 1, 2018) and Pope Benedict's statement with the hermeneutic of rupture (March 2016, Avvenire).





He said EENS was no more like it was for the missionaries in the 16th century.For him there was ' a development'( rupture) created by Vatican Council II( interpreted irrationally).So non existing non Catholics saved outside the Church existed for him in time and space.




EENS CONTRADICTS VATICAN COUNCIL II AND THE CATECHISMS FOR CMTV
Michael Voris chose not to quote Ad Gentes 7, Vatican Council II which says all need faith and baptism for salvation.Since BOD, BOB and I,I and Vatican Council II 's LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc would be exceptions for him.
Neither could he cite the Catechism of Pope Pius X which says all need to be members of the Catholic Church for salvation.Again there would be the usual exceptions for him which are not exceptions for me.There is a visible orinvisible. explicit or implicit way to look at things.This is philosophy.It can be rational or irrational.




FOR CMTV OUTSIDE THE CHURCH THERE IS SALVATION
So when CMTV says outside the Church there is salvation they mean theologically, that there is salvation outside the Church with BOD, BOB and I.I. and LG 8 etc.So CMTV finally is also saying like Bishop Robert Barron that outside the Church there is salvation according to Vatican Council II and EENS.
For them, in reality, BOD, LG 8 etc exist.For me there are no such people on earth.

LOHO CONTRADICT CANTATE DOMINO
So when Christine Niles did a Mic'd Up program for CMTV on extra ecclesiam nulla salus 1 she cited Cantate Domino, Council of Florence 1441 but she also quoted the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 which contradicts Cantate Domino's rigorist interpretation of EENS.
Fr.Leonard Feeney rejected the Letter of the Holy Office 1949 since obviously there cannot be any defacto case of BOD, BOB and I.I  which could be practical exceptions to EENS.Fr.Leonard Feeney is quoted as saying there is no BOD. Yes, there is no BOD, literally.


Once CMTV corrects their BOD is visible error the Catholic Church would still be saying for them that Vatican Council II (AG 7) says that everyone needs faith and baptism for salvation. It would mean every one and not just those who follow the natural law and are good people who believe in God.Again this would emerge as another hypothetical exception and it would be a new doctrine.






CMTV DID NOT OBJECT TO BP.BARRON CITING VATICAN COUNCIL II
Due to these limitations Michael Voris did not correct Bishop Barron for citing Vatican Council II.For me Bishop Barron should not have quoted Vatican Council II as mentioning  exceptions to EENS.Similarly at the Placquet Deo Press Conference, Cardinal Ladaria should not have quoted LG 8 with reference to EENS.No one at CMTV could have noticed.Since they interpret LG 8 as referring to known and visible non Catholics saved outside the Church and then wrongly blame Vatican Council II.2

MY CATHOLIC BELIEFS
Let me reiterate my Catholic beliefs which are free of this error.
1.I affirm EENS and also hypothetical, theoretical and speculative cases of BOD, BOB and I.I.They are not relevant to EENS as exceptions.
2.I affirm Vatican Council II with GS 22, LG 8, etc being only hypothetical in 2018 and not someone whom I could meet or see in the neighbourhood. They are not known people saved outside the Church.
3.I affirm the Nicene Creed which says ' I believe in one baptism for the forgiveness of sins'.There is only one known baptism, the baptism of water for me.There are no known cases of BOD and BOB for me. I cannot administer the BOD or BOB as I can with the baptism of water.BOD and BOB, if they existed without the baptism of water, could only be seen and known to God and not to us human beings.
So membership in the Catholic Church with faith and baptism is the only way of salvation.There is only an ordinary way of salvation and no extraordinary way for us humans.
4.I affirm the Apostles Creed and when we pray, ' I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church' for me the Holy Spirit still guides the Church to say outside the Church there is no salvation.CMTV's theology says outside the Church there is salvation.It is interpreted in the same way by the two popes, Cardinal Ladaria and Bishop Robert Barron.
5.I affirm the Athanasius Creed which says outside the Church there is no salvation. BOD, BOB and I.I and LG 8 etc are of course not exceptions for me.
6.I affirm all the Catechisms.BOD, BOB and I.I and LG 8 etc refer to invisible and unknown people in the present times.
Finally I accept the first part of the Letter of the Holy Office 1949(LOHO) which was only an inter-office letter among ecclesiastics. I reject the second part of this Letter which has an objective mistake and contradicts the first part. It violates the Principle of Non Contradiction.So cannot be magisterial. The Holy Spirit cannot make a mistake.
LOHO assumes physically invisible cases of BOD, BOB and I.I are visible examples of salvation outside the Church and objective exceptions to EENS.

ERROR IN VATICAN COUNCIL II
This same error in reasoning is there in Vatican Council II.BOD,BOB and I.I should not have been mentioned in the Council-text with orthodox passages on salvation which support EENS( AG 7,LG 14).BOD, BOB and I.I are not relevant to all needing faith and baptism for salvation(AG 7).This was a mistake the Council Fathers made.

I DON'T REJECT VATICAN COUNCIL II OR EENS
So in general I affirm Tradition without rejecting Vatican Council II or EENS.Cardinal Ladaria and Bishop Barron 3 have to reject EENS and the Syllabus of Errors to affirm their irrational interpretation of Vatican Council II.I don't have this problem.
The Society of St.Pius X (SSPX) has to reject Vatican Council II (interpreted irrationally) to affirm the Syllabus of Errors ( ecumenism of return, past ecclesiology).Again  with a rational interpretation of EENS and Vatican Council II I don't have to do this.
Things couldn't be better.Doctrines do not contradict themselves and a coherence and order which already exists in Catholic teaching is seen clearly.-Lionel Andrades













1.
https://www.churchmilitant.com/video/episode/micd-up-extra-ecclesiam-nulla-salus
https://gloria.tv/article/8Aetwqjv9iRT3nW7cPY4H2zRU
http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/02/micd-upextra-ecclesiam-nulla-salus-with.html



2.

MARCH 4, 2018

Vatican Council II , the Catechism of the Catholic Church and the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus tell us outside the Church there is no salvation and Cardinal Ladaria says there is no more the superiority and exclusiveness of salvation in the Catholic Church
http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/03/vatican-council-ii-catechism-of.html



3.















 FEBRUARY 8, 2018







DECEMBER 22, 2018

Bishop Robert Barron follows Placuet Deo of Cardinal Ladaria : does not tell a non Catholic he needs to convert for salvation
https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/12/bishop-robert-barron-follows-placuet.html

No comments: