Monday, December 3, 2018

I am a Feeneyite.I accept Vatican Council II.I also accept Pope Francis as pope.I also affirm the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and being saved in invincible ignorance.I affirm other magisterial documents(All the Creeds, Vatican Council II and the Catechisms). I attend Mass in English, Italian and Latin. For me the missionaries and Magisterium of the 16th century were also Feeneyite.So was St. Thomas Aquinas and the popes.

 Comments from the blog Vox Cantoris

Peter Lamb said...
Dear Tom, I think you misinterpreted what I wrote. I don't think any conciliarists are Feeneyites. Feeneyites are a distinctive heretical group and have nothing to do with conciliarists. However, sadly, they and the loons are all lumped with us "Catholics
sedes" because we are all sedevacantists - i.e. we all recognize that the conciliar "popes" are false.

Lionel:
I am a Feeneyite.
I accept Vatican Council II.
I also accept Pope Francis as pope.
I also affirm the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and being saved in invincible ignorance.
I affirm other magisterial documents(All the Creeds, Vatican Council II and the Catechisms).
I attend Mass in English, Italian and Latin.
For me the missionaries and Magisterium of the 16th century were also Feeneyite.So was St. Thomas Aquinas and the popes.
The popes affirmed the strict interpretation of the dogma EENS like me and BOD, BOB and I.I were hypothetical cases for them, and for me, and so BOD,BOB and I.I were not exceptions to what the secular media call the rigorist interpretation of the dogma EENS.
-Lionel Andrades
 http://voxcantor.blogspot.com/2018/11/its-about-doctrine-it-always-was-and.html



December 3, 2018

So I am not saying anything new and neither am I rejecting Vatican Council II. I am citing Magisterial documents and affirming the traditional teachings of the Catholic Church. 

 https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/12/so-i-am-not-saying-anything-new-and.html

 

July 5, 2018

These points should be clarified by the religious communities who are in communication with the CDF and Ecclesia Dei.Ask them if everyone can interpret Vatican Council II and EENS as does the blogger on Lionel's Blog. 

 https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/07/these-points-should-be-clarified-by.html

 

JULY 5, 2018

Reiterate
http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/07/reiterate.html


These points should be clarified by the religious communities who are in communication with the CDF and Ecclesia Dei.Ask them if everyone can interpret Vatican Council II and EENS as does the blogger on Lionel's Blog.

 https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2018/07/these-points-should-be-clarified-by.html

 

No comments: