Saturday, August 3, 2019

John Henry Weston attends Holy Mass with mortal sins of faith but in a new video talks about general apostasy and doctrinal confusion, without correcting himself.


 Image result for Photo John Henry Westen Lifesitenews

John Henry Weston attends Holy Mass with mortal sins of faith but in a new video 1 talks about general apostasy and doctrinal confusion, without correcting himself.
He interprets Vatican Council II as a rupture with Feeneyite extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS). So he does not support EENS according to the Magisterium of the 16th century EENS. EENS is a de fide teaching. He is not a Feeneyite since the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood (BOB) and beings saved in invincible ignorance (I.I) are exceptions to EENS for him. BOD,BOB and I.I are exceptions to the past exclusivist ecclesiology of the Church. So theologicall he also rejects an ecumenism of return.
Outside the Church there is salvation for him. So he rejects the Athansasius Creed which says outside the Church there is no salvation. This is heresy.
Since BOD, BOB and I.I refer to visible non Catholics saved outside the Church, otherwise they could not be exceptions to EENS,the Nicene Creed and Apostles Creed is also changed. The Nicene Creed says for him, 'I believe in three or more baptisms for the forgiveness of sins ( desire, blood, ignorance etc) and they exclude the baptism of water in the Catholic Church.'
The Apostles Creeds says ' I believe in the Holy Spirit, which teaches the Catholic Church that outside the Church there is known salvation and all do not need to enter the Catholic Church to avoid Hell.'.This is first class heresy in the hierarchy of truth of Pope John Paul II.
This is expressed in his Profession of Faith and an Oath Against Modernism.But visible- for- him cases of LG 8, LG14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc is modernism.
 Image result for Logo Catholic edition of LifeSites news
In reality these are invisible cases. But invisible cases of LG 8 etc are visible exceptions to Feeneyite EENS for Weston.
He is in a rupture with Tradition and the popes before Pius XII.They affirmed the strict interpretation of the dogma EENS and accepted BOD, BOB and I.I as being hypothetical. They accepted BOD, BOB and I.I since it was mentioned in questions put to them. So they speculated with good will.Of course they did not know of any particular person saved with or without BOD, BOB and I.I.
Heretical John Henry Weston can correct himself by announcing that BOD, BOB and I.I refer to only hypothetical cases and so do not contradict EENS, the Athanasius Creed, the Syllabus of Errors, an ecumenism of return and the past exclusivist ecclesiology of the Catholic Church.
The Catholic Edition of LifeSite News is liberal and heretical in what it says and does not say.
-Lionel Andrades








1

Mass apostasy, doctrinal confusion are sure signs of anti-Christ - 1 of 2 | John-Henry Westen Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=LSLoVsrysNo

No comments: