Thursday, August 22, 2019

Pope Francis is expected to interpret all Magisterial documents with Feeneyism and end the scandal.

Massimo Faggioli and Michael Sean Winters cannot say that I am schismatic or sedevacantist.I accept Vatican Council II ( Feeneyite) and I accept the present two heretical popes .Pope Francis is the primary pope who is in a mortal sin of faith. Catholics are not obliged to follow his and Pope Benedict's Cushingite interpretation of Vatican Council II, Creeds and Catechisms.
Pope Francis is expected to intepret all Magisterial documents with Feeneyism and end the scandal.
St. Maximillian Kolbe would tell his Friars that religious are not obliged to be obedient to a heretical superior.
I afffirm EENS ( Feeneyite) like the popes over the centuries  before Pius XII.EENS( Feeneyite) is not contradicted by Vatican Council II  ( Feeneyite) or the Catechisms interpreted with Feeneyism( hypothetical cases of the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I) are not practical exceptions to EENS. They are simply theoretical cases).
So I affirm Feeneyite BOD,BOB and I.I along with Feeneyite EENS.They do not contradict each other.
EENS ( Feeneyite) may be Anti Semitic for Winters but it is Vatican Council II ( Feeneyite) which supports EENS( Feeneyite).My primary source of reference for exclusive salvation in the Catholic Church is Vatican Council II; Vatican Council II( Feeneyite).
Vatican Council II (Feeneyite) is still not declared Anti Semitic by the Left.
Not that it would change things for me.I am following John 3:5, Mark 16:16 and Matt.7:13-14.If I am Anti Semitic then so was Jesus.-Lionel Andrades





 AUGUST 22, 2019

Image result for gPhotos Massimo faggioliImage result for gPhotos Michael Sean Winters

Massimo Faggioli, Michael Sean Winters and the other Cushingites support heresy when they reject the Athanasius Creed , change the interpretation of the Nicene and Apostles Creed, change the interpretation of Vatican Council II and all the Catechisms and reject traditional extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS ) based upon rational Feeneyism.They are in a general rupture with the past Magisterium, when they use Cushingism as a philosophy and theology.



No comments: