Monday, October 28, 2019

BOD, BOB and I.I and EENS and LG 8, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc in Vatican Council II refer to invisible cases in 2019. They are not objective people in the present times.This is a reality every rational adult and professional has to accept. This is the objective understanding of a reality shared by people in general. So if a professional denies it, something is wrong.

How can you be correct and every one else wrong I am often told. Have a little humility I am told.But it is not just me me being correct and every one else wrong.Every one agrees with me when I say there are no visible cases of being saved with the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and invincible ignorance.

Every one agrees  with me when I say there are no personally known cases of being saved outside the Church.  

 Image result for Photo they say yes

LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc do not  refer to people whom we know who are saved outside the Church.They are only hypothetical cases.Every one agrees here. This is obvious. Every one agrees with me. If someone is saved outside the Church it would be known only to God.
 Image result for Photo they say yes
The New Theology, New Ecclesiology, New Evangelisati0on, New Ecumenism, New Canon Law etc are based  upon there being personally known and physically visible cases of salvation outside the Catholic Church.So Pope Benedict  concludes that outside the Church there is no salvation.
In March 2016 in Avvenire , Pope Benedict announced that Vatican Council II is saying outside the Church there is salvation. There was salvation outside the Church for him. LG 16 and GS 22  are exceptions to EENS for him and Cardinal Ladaria, according to two theological papers they approved for the International Theological Commission, Vatican.
So with this interpretation of Vatican Council II he questioned the purpose of mission.Vatican Council II for  him, suggested there was salvation outside the Church.He also said that extra ecclesiam nulla salus was no more like it was for the missionaries in the 16th century. There was no known salvation outside the Church for the Magisterium in the 16th century and for him there is known salvation.
If Pope Benedict was asked if he personally knew someone saved outside the Church, he would say no. He would agree with me.
If he was asked if his friend Fr.Karl Rahner sj personally knew someone saved without the Church. He would say no.Since humanly this is not possible. He would agree with me.
Similarly if Pope Benedict was asked if there were personally known non Catholics saved outside the Church in 1965 to any one, again he would say no . This is common sense. It is something obvious.
 Even for the sake of argument, and with whatever argument one has  at the intellectual  and hypothetical level, it is a fact of life, that we cannot physically see BOD, BOB and I.I cases who are saved in Heaven. This is a given.

When I say that BOD, BOB and I.I are not objective people  in 2019, I refer to physics. Physics refers to stationary and moving bodies, acceleration, movement, force etc.
So can we humans in general see , according to Newton's Laws of Physics someone saved outside the Church with BOD, BOB and I.I ? No.
Most people agree that we cannot see BOD, BOB and I.I cases on earth. This is obvious.It is not only my opinion.
 Image result for Photo  doctorsImage result for Photo physicists
Whatever is the theology or arguments, for me, BOD, BOB and I.I are not physically visible. I cannot see or meet someone  saved outside the Church. Whether one rejects or accepts BOD, BOB and I.I and EENS,  BOD, BOB and I.I  refer to invisible cases in 2019.  
 They are not 'physical objects'.

LG 8, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc in Vatican Council II also refer to non existing physical bodies in 2019. They are not physical objects according to Newton's Laws.
They  are not objective people in the present times.This is a reality every rational adult and professional has to accept.
This is the objective understanding of a reality shared by people in general. So if a professional denies it, something is wrong.-Lionel Andrades



BOD( unknown case of someone saved with the the baptism of desire and without the  baptism of water), BOB( hypothetical case of some who dies as a martyr and is known to be saved without the baptism of water)  and I.I ( the speculative case of a non Catholic saved in invincible ignorance of the Gospel, through no fault of his own, and whom no one could personally see in Heaven),

EENS( The dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus defined by three Church Councils in the Extraordinary Form and which is rejected by the present two Cushingite popes).

LG 8 ( Lumen Gentium 8 : It refers to the hypothetical case of someone being saved outside the Church with elements of sanctification and truth in other religions).

 UR 3 (Unitatis Redintigratio 3, Vatican Council II. The hypothetical case of a Christian, Protestant etc saved outside the Church and who is personally known to no one on earth).

 NA 2 ( Nostra Aetate 2, Vatican Council II. The hypothetical case of a non Catholic saved outside the Church through good and holy things in other religions and who is not an objective example of salvation outside the Church).

 GS 22 ( Gaudium et Specs 22, Vatican Council II.The hypothetical and speculative case of a non Catholic being saved with good will and without faith and the baptism of water in the Catholic Church and who is known to no one on earth).




No comments: