Monday, October 28, 2019

When I say that the baptism of desire (BOD), Baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance (I.I) are not objective people in 2019, I refer to physics. Physics refers to stationary and moving bodies, acceleration,gravity, force etc.According to Newton's Laws of Physics we humans cannot see someone saved outside the Church with BOD, BOB and I.I ?

When I say that the baptism of desire (BOD), Baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance (I.I) are not objective people  in 2019, I refer to physics. Physics refers to stationary and moving bodies, acceleration, gravity, force etc.According to Newton's Laws of Physics we humans cannot see someone saved outside the Church with BOD, BOB and I.I ?

 Image result for Photo  doctorsImage result for Photo physicists
Whatever is the theology or arguments, BOD, BOB and I.I are not physically visible. I cannot see or meet someone  saved outside the Church. 
Whether one rejects or accepts BOD, BOB and I.I and EENS, they still  refer to physically invisible cases in 2019.
 BOD, BOB and I.I and LG 8, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc in Vatican Council II also refer to physically invisible cases in 2019. They  are not objective people in the present times.This is a reality every rational adult and professional has to accept.
This is the objective understanding of a reality shared by people in general.
So according to the laws of physics, the study of physical bodies, the writers of books on Vatican Council II have made a mistake.In their reality there were physical bodies on earth, visible, who were saved with BOD, BOB and I.I.So BOD, BOB and I.I became exceptions to EENS for them. There were physical bodies on earth for them, who were  practical examples of salvation outside the Church.Their  premise was irrational.Similarly they assumed there were known people, physical bodies on earth, saved, as referred to in LG 8, UR 3, NS 2, GS 22 etc. Otherwise how could they be practical exceptions to EENS.They would have to be physical, identifiable and known.
So Vatican Council II was projected, by all of these writers, as a rupture with the past exclusivist ecclesiology of the Church and an ecumenism of return. There was a new ecclesiology for the writers on Vatican Council II.
This is a mistake in the books on Vatican Council II.They violate the Principle of Non Contradiction. How can someone unknown be also known at the same time, how can someone in Heaven also be visible on earth at the same time?
-Lionel Andrades
 

No comments: