Saturday, October 12, 2019

There is a Hell.Our Lady at Fatima cautioned us.Tomorrow is October 13.Most people would be going to Hell according to Vatican Council II.They die without faith and baptism.Our Lady at Medugorje says many people go to Hell, though most go to Heaven via Purgatory, few go directly to Heaven.She could be referring to Catholics.Vicka has not clarified this.

There is a Hell.Our Lady at Fatima cautioned us.Tomorrow is October 13.Most people would be going to Hell according to Vatican Council II.They die without faith and baptism.Our Lady at Medugorje says many people go to Hell, though most go to Heaven via Purgatory, few go directly to Heaven.She could be referring to Catholics.Vicka has not clarified this.
She told Marija to read the book The Poem of the Man God by Maria Valtorta for an account of her infancy and childhood.Valtorta suggests there is exclusive salvation in the Catholic Church. But an American lay spokesman at Medugorje denies this.
Hell exists.It has fire. This is clear in her apparitions . She says the Devil exists - and do not sin.Do not sin!.
The sins of the flesh exist and the Devil  takes people to Hell forever.
Our Lady at Medugorje says she loves all people. All people are her children.She has no favourites.
She wants all people to know the love of Her Son, to accept Him as their Saviour, and to live in peace on earth.
For her, Satan causes divisions.Human beings cause divisions.God loves all people and there are no divisions  for Him.But the Sacramental Church is necessary to go to Heaven. Since Hell exists. God is love but Hell exists.
For her, there is one baptism, one Faith.
Our Lady is calling everyone to Medugorje. Visit Medugorje.There is something particular,sacred and supernatural  about the place.Our Lady is generally present whenever and wherever people call on her,and so is Her Son, whose Heart is joined in love with the Mother,but at Medugorje she is there in a particular and unique way.Her presence and the peace of Medugorje is tangible.
Many people have come to Medugorje because they have been 'called', in their heart and when they are in the valley between the two hills, at St. James church, they realize that there is something different about this place.The locality and area.
Most people do not want to leave the area and many come back again and again.
It's common to see people crying at Medugorje. They cry in repentance and liberation.They are liberated from evil spirits. Deep wounds are healed.
Medugorje, the area between the hills is like ' a big fount of something' that God allows on earth. Those who are far from the Faith or God, are healed and made whole, their deep stress is cleared.They find, like me, that their heart has been changed by the Mother without them knowing how.
Before I went to Medugorje I was a teacher, among other things, of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's Transcendental Meditation(TM) and yoga.I was a liberal who would subscribe to a Jesuit theological magazine in India. It was called Jyoti-something. I forget now.
I would visit Sufi and Buddhist shrines in Asia and pray to Jesus there.I would always be praying my rosary, though, not as often and meaningfully as I do now.
For me Vatican Council II was a happy break with Tradition.For a long phase in my life I did not believe in Hell.
But Our Lady called me.She pulled me there to Medugorje.I knew I just had to get there.
I attended a TM Conference( World Peace Assembly) in Pula, Croatia and then took a bus to Split.It was a joy seeing the church at Medugorje in the distance.I was alone.
Fr. Slavko was there in the sacristy and he would become my friend over my three months stay there over two different pilgrimages.He's in Heaven. Our Lady told the visionaries.
I would meet Fr. Slavko every day and he would fight for me. I felt I must be some important guy.I would watch him try to convince people to let me attend a fasting program or live in a pensione.He was my friend.
I asked him if I could meet the Muslim lady whom it is said is the holiest person in the area. He said that there was no such lady. He did not know how this story came about. Our Lady did not say it.
Then I asked him if Our Lady said that all religions are equal. I waited for his answer, ready to pounce on him. He denied Our Lady said this.
I would look forward to meeting him with his characteristic smile. He was really Medugorje for me in many ways, at that time.
There is a lot I can write but I will stop now.
When I left Medugorje, the second time(1994-1995) I bought Michael Browns, The Final Hour.Michael Brown is the owner of the website Spirit Daily. There were books of Louis di Montfort, and a book on  Christine Gallagher, the Irish visionary.
Back home I gave talks in my parish church on Medugorje and Hell ( in which I now believed in strongly).I used the coloured pictures from The Final Hour to illustrate what I wanted to say. I went to different parishes. People were very encouraging in the parishes, when they saw that I was promoting the rosary and not TM.They knew me through my writing and realized that I had converted.
Hell was real for me. I realized this was a grace from Our Lady .-Lionel Andrades

No comments: