Tuesday, December 22, 2020

I have to keep checking when liberals like Bishop Robert Barron and Lefebvrists like Dr. Taylor Marshall use the false premise to create a rupture with Catholic Tradition.Both groups will not affirm Feeneyite extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS).Instead with the false premise, they promote an EENS which has exceptions of the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I). Speculative cases of BOD, BOB and I.I are practical exceptions to the Creeds, Catechisms and Syllabus of Errors. So both groups reject Tradition.Both groups do not affirm Tradition by avoiding the false premise

 I have to keep checking when liberals like Bishop Robert Barron and Lefebvrists  like Dr. Taylor Marshall use the false premise to create a rupture with Catholic Tradition.Both groups will not affirm Feeneyite extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS).Instead with the false premise, they promote an EENS which has exceptions of the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I). Speculative cases of BOD, BOB and I.I are practical exceptoins to the Creeds, Catechisms and Syllabus of Errors. So both groups reject  Tradition.Both groups do not affirm Tradition by avoiding the false premise.. -Lionel Andrades

No comments: