Thursday, December 10, 2020

I interpret LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc in Vatican Council II as being invisible and not visible, unknown and not known, subjective and not objective, implicit and not explicit,theoretical and not practically known, hypothetical and not seen in the flesh, speculative and not a sold body in Newton's time and space.I am not a modernist. There is nothing in the entire text of Lumen Gentium, Unitatatis Redintigratio, Ad Gentes and Nostra Aetate to contradict the strict interpretation of EENS for me

 I interpret LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc in Vatican Council II as being invisible and not visible, unknown and not known, subjective and not objective, implicit and not explicit,theoretical and not practically known, hypothetical and not seen in the flesh, speculative and not a sold body in Newton's time and space.I am not a modernist.

There is nothing in the entire text of Lumen Gentium, Unitatatis Redintigratio, Ad Gentes and Nostra Aetate to contradict the strict interpretation of EENS for me. -Lionel Andrades


No comments: