Thursday, January 7, 2021

Religious community agrees with me

 The community Joselito Christo agree with me when I say :-

1.LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc in Vatican Council II always refer to hypothetical, speculative and theoretical cases only. So they are not practical exceptions for the exclusivist ecclesiology of the Catholic Church. There is no objective rupture with the Athanasius Creed which says all need Catholic faith for salvation.

2.They agree that Jesus's salvation is open for all in potential but to receive this salvation all need to enter the Church, with faith and baptism(AG 7). The Church is necessary ( Dominus Iesus 20, CDF, Notification on Fr. Jacques Dupuis sj.(2002) etc).

3.They interpret Vatican Council II without the false premise, just like me. LG 14, LG 16, etc are only hypothetical. They are not objective cases in 2021.

4.The baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I) refer to only hypothetical cases.If any one has received salvation with BOD, BOB and I.I only God can know.

5.The Church teaches in Vatican Council II( without the false premise) that every one who dies in 2021, without faith and baptism, are oriented to Hell in general, in principle. The Athanasius Creeds says all need to be Catholic for salvation and  Ad Gentes 7 states all need faith and baptism for salvation, while LG 8, LG 14, LG 16, UR 3, NA 2, GS 22 etc,in Vatican Council II,  being hypothetical only, are not practical exceptions to the Athanasius Creed, EENS etc.

6. It is a lie and deception when someone uses the false premise to interpret the Nicene Creed, Vatican Council II, Catechisms, the dogma extra ecclesiam nulla salus(EENS)and the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and invincible ignorance.

7. Catholics need to interpret Vatican Council II rationally and not irrationally. There is a correct option. 

When I say they agree with me I mean there are no denials or objections.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: