Sunday, March 7, 2021

It is Tradition ( Catechism of Pope Pius X) contradicting Tradition( Council of Florence 1441 on EENS ), for the traditionalists

 When I affirm the Catechism of Pope Pius X ( 24Q, 27Q) it is because I interpret the baptism of desire(BOD) and invincible ignorance(I.I)  rationally.

For me, BOD and I.I are hypothetical, speculative and theoretical only,always. They do not contradict Feeneyite EENS.

So the Catechism of Pope Pius X, and also other Catechisms, do not contradict Fr. Leonard Feeney on EENS. However for the SSPX and the liberals there is a contradiction.

Since they imply that BOD and I.I are not hypothetical and theoretical only always.


They consider BOD and I.I as physically visible bodies, at the Newtonian level of matter. So they  become examples of salvation outside the Church for them in the present times.

It is Tradition ( Catechism of Pope Pius X) contradicting Tradition( Council of Florence 1441 on EENS ), for the traditionalists. - Lionel Andrades

No comments: