Sunday, March 7, 2021

So there are two interpretations of the Nicene Creed. Since there is EENS with exceptions and without exceptions, BOD and I.I visible and invisible. It is the same for Vatican Council II and all the Catechisms

 


Once again the Profession of Faith was recited at Holy Mass yesterday evening in Italian. How we interpret the baptism of desire(BOD) and invincible ignorance(I.I) determines how we understand Vatican Council II, the Creeds and Catechisms and the interpretation of the Nicene Creed. Presently it is different for me and other Catholics.

FOUR MARKS OF THE CHURCH

Similarly it is not enough to affirm the Four Marks of the Church. The  liberals and conservatives do it today and their concept of Church differs from the past Magisterium.

For the past Magisterium the BOD and I.I were  only hypothetical and theoretical cases. This is common sense.

So they were not objective exceptions to the traditional strict interpretation of EENS and the rest of Tradition, for the past Magisterium. Today however they are exceptions for the liberals and traditionalists. So there are two interpretations of the Nicene Creed. Since there is EENS with exceptions and without exceptions, BOD and I.I visible and invisible. It is the same for Vatican Council II and all the Catechisms. - Lionel Andrades

No comments: