Sunday, May 30, 2021

In my parish the priests are not saying that they affirm the Athanasius Creed, that they interpret the Nicene and Apostles Creed rationally,and that they interpret Vatican Council II and the Catechisms, without the false premise. They actually agree with me

 


In my parish the priests are not saying that they affirm the Athanasius Creed, that they interpret the Nicene and Apostles Creed rationally,and that they interpret Vatican Council II and the Catechisms, without the false premise.

They actually agree with me. They choose heresy, schism and irrationality as if this is some 'New Information' they have to accept to remain priests.


They do not deny what I have written on this blog.

Pope Francis could call this 'going forward'.But we cannot support sin and Satan and go forward. -Lionel Andrades


MAY 30, 2021

In my parish the priests reject the Athanasius Creed, change the Nicene and Apostles Creed and re-interpet Vatican Council II irrationally and do not deny it. They agree with me!

 https://eucharistandmission.blogspot.com/2021/05/in-my-parish-priests-reject-athanasius.html

https://www.smnazaret.it/2021/04/prime-comunioni-2021/

No comments: