Saturday, May 21, 2022

For me Vatican Council II is not a break with Feeneyite extra ecclesiam nulla salus. So I do not have to go into sedevacantism.Also the present two popes are interpreting Vatican Council II with the False Premise, just like the sedevacantists.

 

For me Vatican Council II is not a break with Feeneyite extra ecclesiam nulla salus, I was telling someone. So I do not have to go into sedevacantism.Also the present two popes are interpreting Vatican Council II with the False Premise, just like the sedevacantists.

The liberals and traditionalists are re-interpreting Vatican Council II irrationally like Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre and Fr. Anthony Cekada.

There is a rational choice and I am taking it.I don't have a problem with Vatican Council II.

The popes may come and go but the teachings of the Catholic Church on faith and morals do not change. So I am in the true Church, still, irrespective of what the ecclesiastics say and do.

I am in the Conciliar Church which is 

traditionalist and exclusivist in its ecclesiology. I have a Catholic Identity.It is the same as in the time of St. Robert Bellarmine since the Magisterium of the Catholic Church does not change - even if a pope does not follow the Magisterium.

- Lionel Andrades

No comments: