Friday, July 15, 2016

BIZARRE "Demonic Attacks" Increasing WORLDWIDE! (2016)



























____________________


Immagine correlata









The entrance it seems to me  was similar to a very long  and narrow alleyway, like an  oven, low and dark and  confined; the floor seemed  to me to consist of dirty, 

muddy water emitting foul  stench and swarming with  putrid vermin...The bodily
 pains were so unbearable  that though I had suffered  excruciating ones in this life  and according to what doctors  say, the worst that can be suffered on earth for all my nerves were shrunken when  I was paralyzed, plus many other sufferings of many kinds  that I endured and even some  as I said, caused by the 
devil, these were all nothing  in comparison with the ones 
I experienced there...-St.Teresa of Avila's description of Hell.
http://catholicharboroffaithandmorals.com/St.%20Teresa%20of%20Avila%20combat%20with%20S

________________________________________________
These are the Tortures  suffered by all the damned  together, but that is not 
the end of the sufferings.
 There are special Tortures destined for particular souls.
 These are the torments of the senses. Each soul undergoes  terrible and indescribable sufferings related to the  manner in which it has sinned.I would have diedThere are caverns and pits of torture where one form of agony differs from another. I would have died at the very sight of these tortures if the omnipotence of God had not supported me...-St.Faustina Kowalska's description of Hell.
Image result for Photo of St.Faustina Kowalska
___________________________________________

There was a certain rich  man, who was clothed  in purple and fine  linen; and feasted sumptuously every day.
 And there was a certain beggar, named Lazarus, who lay at his  gate, full of sores,Desiring to be filled  with the crumbs that fell from the rich man' s table, and no one did give  him; moreover the dogs came, and licked his sores.

 And it came to pass, that  the beggar died, and was carried by the angels  into Abraham' s bosom.
 And the rich man also  died: and he was buried in hell. And lifting up his eyes when he was in torments, he saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom: And he cried, and said:
 Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send  Lazarus, that he may  dip the tip of his finger in water, to cool  my tongue: for I am tormented in this flame.
 And Abraham said to him: Son, remember that thou  didst receive good things  in thy lifetime, and likewise Lazarus evil things, but now he is comforted; and thou art tormented. 



And besides all this, between us  and you, there
 is fixed a great chaos: so that they who would pass from hence to you, cannot, nor from thence come hither. And he said: Then, father, I beseech thee, that thou wouldst send him to my father' s house,
 for I have five brethren, That he may testify unto 
them, lest they also come into this place of torments. And Abraham said to him: They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. But he said: No, father Abraham: but if 
one went to them from the dead, they will do penance. 

And he said to him: If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they believe, if one rise again from the dead. -Luke :19-31,The Rich Man (Dives) and Lazarus.
________________________________


No comments: