Monday, February 12, 2018

I am a Feeneyite in my theology and philosophy.So is the Catechisn of Pope Pius X, the Catechism of the Council of Trent and the Catechism of the Catholic Church(1994).They are all Feeneyite for me.

There are Only Catholics in Heaven!

Lionel. Yes and they are all there with the baptism of water in the Catholic Church.
______________________

 Michael Voris has a complete video on this subject by itself.

Lionel. Yes and he avoids answering how can BOD, BOB and I.I be exceptions to the dogma EENS for him.He is a rupture in EENS with the Magisterium of the 16th century. With this same reason Vatican Council II is interpreted by him with the hermeneutic of rupture.
For me Vatican Council II is a not rupture with Tradition. EENS is the same as it was for the missionaries of the 16th century. This is because I am using the theology of Feeneyism and Michael Voris is a Cushingite like the Archbishop of Detroit.
_____________________


 The Catholic Church would not have a complete explanation on topic of Bob . Bod and II century after century ! 

Lionel. You cited the Catechism of Pope Pius X which mentions invincible ignorance.It does not state that invincible ignorance refers to known people saved outside the Church. This is a personal inference.So how can you, the SSPX and the liberal theologians suggest that I.I is an exception to EENS? 
Sometime back you said that BOD, BOB and I.I are not exceptions to EENS since these are not
 known cases. So why have you cited the Catechism of Pope Pius X ?
When you speak to me you say BOD, BOB and I.I cannot be visible and known and so they are not exceptions to EENS but when you speak to the others you change your mind ?
___________________________



Father Feeney denied that there could be such a thing as Bob, Bod or II during or after death.

Lionel: This is your interpretation. It differs from mine.
However I have given you my definition of Feeneyism and Cushingism.
When I refer to Feeneyism it is according to Lionel Andrades. It means interpreting BOD, BOb and I.I as being hypothetical and theoretical and not concrete and known persons saved outside the Church. We cannot know any such person. May be this is what Fr.Feeney was saying.He denied that there are objective cases of salvation outside the Church. This is common sense.How can we see a BOD, BOB and I.I case in Heaven?

____________________________


 He was excommunicated for holding such a position. 

Lionel: He was excommunicated by the Archbishop of Boston, who was saying hypothetical cases of BOD, BOB and I.I are not hypothetical.So there is salvation outside the Church.
This is irrational, non traditional and heretical but it became magisterial. It still is.
 I am sorry Lionel, but you, most of those in the Catholic Church and Father Feeney did NOT understand this simple sentence that there are ONLY CATHOLIC'S in HEAVEN which includes those who die in the state of Bob, Bod or II 
Lionel. O.K this is your theology which accommodates known cases of BOD, BOB and I.I being relevant to EENS. This is what I call Cushingite theology.
I avoid it. 
There are only Catholics in Heaven and BOD, BOB and I.I have nothing to do with EENS for me.I am a Feeneyite in my theology and philosophy.So is the Catechism of Pope Pius X, the Catechism of the Council of Trent and the Catechism of the Catholic Church(1994).They are all Feeneyite for me.
Now please do not cite BOD, BOB and I.I from these Catechisms. Since for you they are relevant to EENS since you are a Cushingite. Not for me.They are simply hypothetical cases for me.

Similarly for me Vatican Council II is Feeneyite.Now please do not cite LG 16 as an exception. It would be an exception for you since you are a Cushingite.

I am a Feeneyite and so the Nicene Creed is traditional.Now please do not say that you believe in not one known baptism for the forgiveness of sins but instead three or more and they all exclude the baptism of water in the Church. This is heresy for me. But then you are a Cushingite so this must be expected.



and are pronounced Catholic by God himself, whether we know it or not. 


Lionel: O.K this is your opinion it is theoretical, speculative. So you personally do not know of any exception to EENS.
With Cushingite theology,you are making BOD, BOB and I.I relevant to EENS. This is the official and common Cushingite way of looking at salvation today. It rejects the exclusivist ecclesiology of the past by assuming there are known cases of people saved outside the Church with BOD,BOB and I.I.-Lionel Andrades







FEBRUARY 12, 2018











So now there is no doctrinal unity. Why should I say that invisible cases of BOD,BOB and I.I are visible exceptions to EENS and Card.Cushing, Abp. Lefebvre and Pope Pius XII were not heresy? Fr.Leonard Feeney was excommunicated for his orthodoxy.

http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2018/02/so-now-there-is-no-doctrinal-unity-why.html

No comments: