Monday, February 12, 2018

Similarly for me Vatican Council II is Feeneyite.Now please do not cite LG 16 as an exception. It would be an exception for you since you are a Cushingite.

I am a Feeneyite in my theology and philosophy.So is the Catechism of Pope Pius X, the Catechism of the Council of Trent and the Catechism of the Catholic Church(1994).They are all Feeneyite for me.
Now please do not cite BOD, BOB and I.I from these Catechisms. Since for you they are relevant to EENS since you are a Cushingite. Not for me.They are simply hypothetical cases for me.

Similarly for me Vatican Council II is Feeneyite.Now please do not cite LG 16 as an exception. It would be an exception for you since you are a Cushingite.

I am a Feeneyite and so the Nicene Creed is traditional.Now please do not say that you believe in not one known baptism for the forgiveness of sins but instead three or more and they all exclude the baptism of water in the Church. This is heresy for me. But then you are a Cushingite so this must be expected.-Lionel Andrades


http://eucharistandmission.blogspot.it/2018/02/i-am-feeneyite-in-my-theology-and.html

No comments: