Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I am a Feeneyite so the Catechisms are Feeneyite for me.Pope Benedict and Card.Ladaria are Cushingites. So the Catechisms are interpreted with Cushingism. Our conclusions are different.

I am a Feeneyite. So the Catechisms of Pope Pius X and the Council of Trent are Feeneyite for me.So is the Catechism of the Catholic Church(1994).
Pope Benedict and Cardinal Luiz Ladaria s.j are Cushingites.So the catechisms are Cushingite for them.
Their and my premises and conclusions are different.So there are two different interpretations. For example we interpret invincible ignorance etc in the Catechisms are different.
It is the same with Vatican Council II.I use Feeneyite philosophy  and theology(according to Lionel Andrades).So Vatican Council II is Feeneyite for me.The SSPX bishops, FSSP priests, the Institute of Christ the King and the St.Benedict Centers are Cushingites. So Vatican Council II is Cushingite for them.
We interpret Lumen Gentium 16( invincible ignorance) differently.Vatican Council II is a rupture with Tradition for them.For me it is in harmony with EENS, the past ecclesiology and the Syllabus of Errors.
It is the same for the Nicene Creed and other magisterial documents.-Lionel Andrades


RELEVANT LABELS/ TAGS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THIS BLOG(Click to access)


____________________________________


No comments: