Saturday, September 12, 2020

Liberals and Lefebvrists read St. Anthony Marie Claret, St. Robert Bellarmine and the other saints and asume that they mention exceptions to EENS when they refer to the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and invincible ignorance.How can non existing, theoretical cases of BOD, BOB and I.I be objective exceptions to EENS, the Syllabus of Errors etc?

 St. Anthony Claret

Liberals and Lefebvrists read St. Anthony Marie Claret, St. Robert Bellarmine and the other saints and asume that they mention exceptions to EENS when they refer to the baptism of desire(BOD), baptism of blood(BOB) and invincible ignorance(I.I).How can non existing, theoretical cases of BOD, BOB and I.I be objective exceptions to EENS, the Syllabus of Errors etc ?. -Lionel Andrades

No comments: