Saturday, September 12, 2020

Why am I different from others ? Since I begin by saying that there are no literal cases of people saved with the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and invincible ignorance.There are no known people saved outside the Church in the present times(2020).There are no practical cases.

 different Festival - different

Why am I different from others ? Since I begin by saying that there are no literal cases of people saved with the baptism of desire, baptism of blood and invincible ignorance.There are no known people saved outside the Church in the present times(2020).There are no practical cases. I do not respond to the theology of others. I start with the obvious.

Once it is known that there are no objective exceptions to EENS we return to the old theology i.e  outside the Church there is no salvation.-Lionel Andrades

No comments: