Sunday, March 26, 2023

I accept Vatican Council II and I accept Tradition. Michael Voris and Michael Lofton do not accept Vatican Council II ( rational) and they reject Tradition ( Church Councils, Catechisms etc) which are contradicted by their irrational interpretation of Vatican Council II, which the SSPX and I reject.

 

According to Michael Voris and Michael Lofton the SSPX are in schism and heresy. I attend the SSPX Sunday Mass in Rome and I accept Vatican Council II. I am not in schism or in heresy.

I affirm the Council which I interpret rationally. I also affirm Tradition which is not contradicted by Vatican Council II interpreted rationally.

Pope Francis is the pope for me. He ceases to be in union with Jesus and His Mystical Body the Catholic Church, when he, the pope, is in public mortal sins of faith and morals.

Michael Voris and Michael Lofton agree with me. Pope Francis, like the two of them, does not affirm the Fourth Lateran Council (1215) and the Council of Florence 1442 on extra ecclesiam nulla salus. This is heresy and schism for the three of them. I affirm these Councils which are not contradicted by Vatican Council II interpreted rationally.They are in public mortal sins of faith.

Like the SSPX, I reject Vatican Council II interpreted irrationally.But Michael Voris and Michael Lofton like Pope Francis, John Salza and others accept Vatican Council II interpreted irrationally. This is heretical. It is a source for schism. It is a break with the Magisterium of the Church over the centuries.

This is an innovative new theology created with a fake premise, inference and nontraditional, heretical and schismatic conclusion. The error has been exposed and it is known to people and there has been no denial from Michael Voris or Michael Lofton.

Let me reiterate: I accept Vatican Council II  and I accept Tradition.

Michael Voris and Michael Lofton do not accept Vatican Council II ( rational) and they reject Tradition ( Church Councils, Catechisms etc) which are contradicted by their irrational interpretation of Vatican Council II, which the SSPX and I reject.- Lionel Andrades

No comments: